Badami Paneer Curry
- 250 gms Pan Fried/Cubed Paneer
- 1 tbsp Ghee/Oil
- Everest Hing Powder
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp minced Ginger
- ½ cup chopped Onions
- ½ cup chopped Bell Pepper
- ¾ cup Tomato Sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Everest Kutilala Powder
- 1 tbsp Everest Shahi Paneer Masala
- 1 tbsp Everest Kasuri Methi
- In a wide skillet heat up ghee. Once hot, add in ginger, garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add in onion and bell pepper chunks and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add in the tomato sauce and almond flour and stir continuously for 1 minute for the almond flour to cook through.
- Add water and stir once.
- Lower the heat to low setting .
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer for 5 mins.
- Open the lid and add Everest Shahi Paneer Masala and other spices and salt to taste.
- Cook for 2 mins.
- Slowly pour in the cream, a tbsp at a time and keep stirring the gravy.
- Add in room-temperature milk slowly while stirring the gravy to avoid any curdling or splattering.
- Cook covered for 2 mins.
- Now add in cardamom, sugar and Everest Kasuri Methi.
- Add paneer.
- Let it cook for 3-4 mins covered on low heat.