- 250 Gms Bhindi
- 2-3 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 1/8 Tsp Everest Hing Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Everest Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Amchur Powder
- 1 Tsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Fennel Powder
- 1 Tsp Everest Sabji Masala Powder
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp Grated Ginger
- In bowl add 1/8 Tsp Everest Hing powder, 1/4 Tsp Everest Turmeric Powder, 1/4 Tsp Everest Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, 1/2 Tsp Amchur Powder, 1 Tsp
Everest Coriander Powder, 1 Tsp Fennel Powder, 1 Tsp Everest Sabji Masala Powder, Salt and 1 Tsp garlic paste.
- Mix it well.
- Chop 250 grams Bhindi (Ladyfingers) vertically half from centre and insert the mixture in it.
- Heat 2-3 Tbsp oil in hot pan. Add 1/2 Tsp cumin seeds, 2 chopped green Chillie, 1 Tsp grated ginger and Sauté.
- Then add Bhindi (Ladyfingers) in pan and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish bhindi with 1 Tbsp fresh corinder leaves.
- Serve with hot roti.