Chhole Dilli Wale
- 2 and 1/2 cups chickpeas, boiled
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 pods garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 green chillies, minced
- 1/2 tsp Everest Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Chhole Masala
- 1 heaped tbsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin. When they begin to brown, reduce heat and add onions, garlic, green chilli and ginger.
- Fry until onions are transparent. Add tomatoes and Everest Turmeric Powder.
- Stir and cook until oil begins to separate from the curry.
- Add coriander powder, 2 tablespoons of water, and let the curry paste simmer for 5-6 minutes until it thickens.
- Now add a whole cup of water. Stir chickpeas into the curry.
- Season with Everest Chhole Masala and salt to taste. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with Bhatura.