Chicken 65 Fried Rice
For the Chicken:
- 2 Boneless-Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Chicken 65 Kabab Masala
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 1/2 Inch Ginger
- 1/4 cup of Green Chili Sauce
- 3/4 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- 2 Cups Oil
For the Rice:
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 1/2 cup chopped Carrots
- 2 Eggs
- 4/5 Green Thai Chilli Peppers
- 1 Bunch Green Onions
- 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar (White/Black)
- 1 tbsp Green Chili Sauce
- Cut chicken thighs in 1 inch pieces and in a bowl
- Add grated garlic cloves, minced ginger, chopped curry leaves, chili sauce, salt, Everest 65 Chicken Kabab Masala, Everest Red Chilli Powder.
- Add in flour and corn starch to the chicken mixture and give it a good toss and set aside.
- Pour oil in a kadhai and fry the chicken and set aside to cool.
- In a wok, heat oil and make scrambled eggs.
- Add in chopped carrots, chopped green thai chilies, chopped white parts of the green onions and fry for a minute or two.
- Toss in 4 cups cooked basmati rice and add in soy sauce, vinegar and chili sauce and incorporate.
- Add in the chicken and toss and serve.