Chicken 65 Roll
- 400 gms Chicken
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Everest Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Chicken 65 Kabab Masala
- 1 tbsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 1 tbsp Green Chutney
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 10-12 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Inch Ginger
- 1 Green Chili
- 6 Dried Red Chillies
- 10-12 Curry Leaves
- 4 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/4th tsp Everest Black Pepper Powder
- Everest Chat Masala
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1/4th Cup Water
- 1 sliced Capsicum & 1 sliced Onion
- Few spring Onion Leaves
Step 1: Marinating Chicken
- Marinate chicken cubes with ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, Everest Garam Masala, Everest Chicken 65 Kabab Masala and Everest Red Chilli Powder.
- Cover and keep it aside for 30 mins.
Step 2: Making Parathas
- Take all purpose flour, wheat flour, pinch of salt and oil.
- After kneading, cover the dough with moist cloth for at least 30 mins.
Step 3: Making Mayonnaise Sauce
- Mix mayonnaise, curd, salt and green chutney
Step 4: Making the Roll
- In marinated chicken, add corn flour.
- Heat oil and sear the marinated chicken in it for 3-4 mins on high flame.
- Cover and let it cook for 4-5 mins on low flame until chicken is tender.
- Take another pan and add chopped garlic cloves, ginger, dried red chilies, curry leaves and green chili chop to it.
- Increase the flame add schezwan sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, Everest Black Pepper Powder, ketchup and allow the sauces to sizzle.
- Add 1/4th cup water, fried chicken, capsicum and onion in the sauces on low flame.
- Mix everything well on low flame and make sure that it does not dry up completely.
- Make thin Parathas and put it on the hot pan.
- Add the saucy chicken, mayonnaise sauce, sliced onions, few chopped spring onion and pinch of Everest Chaat Masala on the parathas.
- Roll them and they are ready to be served.