- 500 gm Chicken
- 2 tbsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Everest Chicken 65 Kabab Masala
- 4 tbsp Yoghurt
- 4 Green Chilies
- 4 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Curry Leaves
- 4 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Spring Onion
Step 1: Preparing the marinade
- Take a bowl and mix Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Coriander Powder, Everest Turmeric Powder, Everest Chicken 65 Kabab Masala, curd and salt together.
- Marinate the chicken for 4-5 hours
Step 2: Making Chicken 65
- Take oil in a kadhai and shallow fry marinated chicken pieces till they turn golden from both sides.
- Now, remove and cook the chicken pieces in a separate pan.
- In a different pan, add green chilies, curry leaves and ketchup.
- Add the fried chicken pieces in it and sauté until coated with the ketchup.
- Chicken 65 is ready! Serve it hot and enjoy.