Chicken Tikka Pizza
- 12 ounces Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast halves
- ¼ cup plain low-fat Yogurt
- 2 tsp Everest Garam Masala
- Cooking spray
- As per taste salt
- 1 diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- ¼ tps ground red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp heavy whipping cream
- 4 (6-inch) whole-wheat pitas
- ⅓ cup thinly vertically sliced Red onion
- 3/4 cup part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Green Salad with Simple Vinaigrette
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Cut chicken in half horizontally.
- Add yogurt, and Everest Garam Masala. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray; sprinkle some salt. Broil 5 mins on each side.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place tomatoes in a mini chopper; pulse until almost smooth.
- Add oil to pan. Add Everest Garam Masala, ginger, red pepper, and garlic, Everest Chicken Masala and cook.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt and cream and cook. Cut chicken into pieces. Add chicken to pan and toss.
- Place pitas on baking sheet. Broil 1 minute each side. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken onto each. Top with onion and cheese. Broil 2 mins. Sprinkle with coriander