- 4/5 Boiled Potatoes
- 6/7 Golgappas
- ¼ cup Onion
- ½ cup boiled Black Chana
- 2 chopped Green Chilies
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Pulp
- ½ tbsp Everest Paani Puri Masala
- 2 tbsp Green Chutney
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Everest Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- Regular Salt To Taste
- 2 tbsp Nylon Sev
- Take a bowl and roughly chop the boiled potatoes.
- Now finely add chopped onions and boiled black chana.
- Then add chopped green chili and coriander leaves.
- Add salt, black salt, Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Pani Puri Masala and Everest Cumin Powder.
- Mix until everything is evenly combined.
- After this pour tamarind pulp, green chutney, and lemon juice.
- Just before serving, crush gol gappas and add it to the bowl.
- Mix lightly. We want them to remain chunky.
- Sprinkle some sev and coriander leaves. Your churmur is now ready.
- Serve immediately.
Other Posts You May Enjoy