- 750 gms. Fish
- lemon juice
- 2 chopped onions
- Oil to fry
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp Everest Fish Curry Masala
- 1/2 tsp Everest Tikhalal
- 1/2 tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- To cook 750 gms. of fish, cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Rub the pieces with lemon juice and salt keep aside for half hour. Gently fry to golden colour, drain and keep warm.
- Saute 2 chopped onions for 10 min, drain oil and add 1/2 cup yogurt. Blend it and stir for 3 min on medium heat adding 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- When brown, add 2 chopped tomatoes, 2 tsp Everest Fish Curry Masala, 1/2 tsp Everest Tikhalal, 1/2 tsp Everest Turmeric Powder stirring till thickened. Add fish, cover, simmer for 2 min and garnish with 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves.