- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 pinch Everest Royal Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Slivered Almonds
- 1 1/4th Cup Broth
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1/4th tsp Everest Cumin Powder
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tbsp fresh Dill
- 1/4th cup Onion
- Take an instant pot. Add oil and sauté onion. Now add basmati rice, Everest Royal Garam Masala, broth, garlic, raisins, almonds and Everest Cumin Powder.
- Close the lid and set the vent to sealing so that no air will release during the cooking process.
- Set Instant Pot to manual, 4 mins, and high pressure.
- Let the Instant Pot release pressure naturally. Once the valve drops, open the lid and fluff the rice with a fork. The texture of the rice should have a bite to it versus “mushy”.
- ½ Garnish with chopped fresh dill (optional).