Instant Pot Saffron Kheer
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- ¼ cup Basmati Rice
- 3 ½ cups Whole Milk
- 1 ¼ Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk Warmed
- 2 Pinches Everest Saffron
- 1 tbsp Ground Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Sliced Almonds
- Turn on the instant pot and choose saute mode, keep the heat level low.
- Add ghee, rinsed and drained basmati rice and saute.
- Add milk
- Switch off the saute mode. Close the instant pot. Keep it on sealing mode. Press ‘manual’ to get pressure cook mode on. Adjust time to 30 mins.
- Once done, switch off the Instant Pot. Carefully open the lid and give it a quick stir.
- Switch back to saute mode and keep heat on low.
- Add sugar
- Now mix the Everest saffron to the warm milk and keep aside.
- After the saffron blooms, add it to the kheer.
- Add cardamom powder and saute
- Garnish it with almonds and serve
- Serve the chilled frozen kulfi, sprinkled with almonds and cashews