- 150-175 gms flour
- 3 tbsp oil
- chopped spring onions
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Everest Momo Masala
- salt to taste
- Mix 150-175 gms of flour, 2 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl. Add water to it to make the dough smooth.
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and add chopped spring onions (white part), garlic, cabbage, carrots and stir. Then, add 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp soy sauce, chopped spring onions (green part), 1 tbsp Everest Momo Masala and salt.
- Divide the dough into balls and roll into very thin circles of roughly 3″ diameter. Add a tbsp of the prepared mixture in the center of each circle and fold the edges over to make momos.
- Place the momos in a steaming dish for 4-5 minutes. Serve hot with chilli sauce.