- 2 cups Refined Flour
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Carom Seeds
- 5 mashed Potatoes
- 3/4 cup Green Peas
- 1 tsp Green Chilies
- 1.5 tsp grated Ginger
- 2.5 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Everest Garam Masala
- 1.5 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 1.5 tsp Everest Dry Mango Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Coriander Powder
- Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
Step 1: For the Stuffing
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin and crush them coarsely.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, ginger, green chilies, boiled peas and sauté.
- Now add Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Coriander Powder, Salt and Everest Dry Mango Powder, Everest Garam Masala and stir.
- Add mashed potatoes, crushed and roasted powder and sauté.
- Add fresh chopped coriander.
Step 2: For the Samosa dough
- In a big bowl, take refined flour, carom seeds and salt.
- Now add oil and rub it well with your fingers.
- Add lemon juice and mix again
- Now add cold water and make a stiff dough.
- Cover the dough and keep aside to rest for 1 -2 hour.
- Make equal size of balls from the dough.
Step 3: Making Samosas
- Roll the ball to make a slightly oval shape.
- Cut it from the center to make 2 pieces.
- Apply water on the sides and fold it like a cone.
- Now stuff the cone with the prepared potato mixture.
- Now apply water from your fingertip around the edges of the cone.
- Press both the sides together to close it completely.
- Fry Samosas on low heat till they become crisp and golden.
- Serve them hot with green chutney and enjoy.