- 100 gm red kidney beans
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 tsp Everest Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Everest Rajma Masala
- 1 chopped tomato
- 3 green chillies
- ½ inch sliced ginger
- salt to taste
- Soak 100 gm of red kidney beans overnight. Boil for 20 min and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil, fry 2 chopped onions till golden brown. Add 1 tsp each of Everest Chilli and Everest Coriander Powder.
- Add 1 tbsp Everest Rajma Masala. Fry for 3 min. Add 1 chopped tomato, 3 green chillies, ½ inch sliced ginger and salt.
- Add boiled kidney beans along with water. Cook for 15 min until gravy thickens. Serve hot with rice/bread (Naan/ Roti).