- ½ cup Rice
- 2 cup Water
- ½ tbsp Everest Rasam powder
- 1½ cup Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Ghee
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2-3 Curry Leaves
- Everest Black Pepper powder
- ¼ tsp minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp grated Ginger
- ¼ tsp Everest Red Chili powder
- ¼ tsp Everest Turmeric powder
- 1 cup Water
- Coriander leaves
- Heat water and add rice to it. Cook rice until soften and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ghee, mustard seeds, cumin, asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Add garlic, ginger, tomato puree and salt.
- Add Everest Rasam Powder, Everest Turmeric powder, Everest Red Chili powder and Everest Black Pepper powder.
- Add water and cook for 10 min.
- Add cooked rice into the boiling rasam and simmer.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.