For Aloo Stuffing
- 2 boiled Potatoes
- ½ tsp Everest Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Everest Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Pani Puri Masala
- 1 tsp Green Chutney
- ¼ tsp Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, take boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Add Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Cumin Powder, Everest Pani Puri Masala, Everest Chaat Masala, green chutney and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a small plate, take 7 puris and make a hole in the centre.
- Stuff in the prepared aloo mixture.
- Also sprinkle, chaat masala and salt
- Add in fine sev into each puri.
- Further, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and squeeze lemon juice.
- Finally, serve sukha puri immediately after pani puri or enjoy as it is.