- 1 whole Cauliflower (washed and cut into equal-sized florets)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Everest Tandoori Masala
- Everest Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Everest Kutilal Powder
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Everest Tandoori Masala
- Everest Coriander Powder
- Everest Garam Masala
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Stir together yogurt, garlic, lime juice, Everest Tandoori Masala, ginger, and salt. Brush yogurt mixture over all sides of cauliflower pieces.
- Place coated cauliflower pieces on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until browned and tender, 30 to 35 mins.
- Tandoori Cauliflower is ready!