Tandoori Chicken Roll
- 500 gm boneless and sliced Chicken
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2-3 tbsp Everest Tandoori Masala
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Thick Curd
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup sliced Red Onion
- 1 sliced Tomato
- 1/2 cup Shredded Lettuce
- Few tbsp Tomato Ketchup/Mayonnaise/Tzatziki sauce
- 3 to 4 Chapathi/Tortilla/Paratha
- Combine all the ingredients numbered.
- Marinate chicken pieces with this mixture.
- Set aside for at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat 1 to 1.5 tbsp oil in a griddle/cast iron pan/indoor grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken pieces for 6-8 mins until completely done.
- Meanwhile, warm a chapatis and remove to a plate.
- Place some cooked chicken pieces in the middle of the cooked chapathi.
- Top it with sliced onion and tomato followed by ketchup/mayo or tzatziki sauce.
- Wrap up the lower portion of the roll using an aluminium foil, paper towel or wax paper to hold it together.
- Repeat with the remaining chapathis and enjoy!