PANEER BIRYANI with SHAHI BIRYANI MASALA
- 4-5 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Black Cardamoms
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/2 Inch Cinnamon
- 2-3 Green Cardamoms
- 2 Cups Sliced Onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Everest Red Chillie Powder
- 1 Tsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 2 Tbsp Everest Shahi Biryani Masala
- 3/4 Cup French Tomato pure
- 1/2 Cup Curd – Salt To Taste
- 1 Tsp Everest Kasuri Methi
- Water As Required
- 80% Cooked Rice
- Coriander Leaves
- Mint Leaves
- Saffron Milk
- Rose Water
- Take 2 Cups Paneer cubes in bowl, add 1/2 Tsp Everest Turmeriic Powder, 1/2 Tsp Everest Red Chillies Powder and Salt to tatse.
- Heat 4-5 Tbsp Oil in Broad pan on high flame. Add 1 Bay leaf, 1 Black Cardamom, 2-3 Green Cardamoms, 2 inch Cinamon stick, 1 Tsp Cumin seeds. Stir and fry well. Then add 2 cups sliced Onion. Sauté on medium heat till turns golden brown.
- Then add 1/2 Tsp Everest Turmeric Powder, 1/2 Tsp Everest Red Chillies Powder, 1 Tsp Everest Coriander Powder, 1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste and Salt to tatse. Add 3/4 Cup French Tomato puree, 1 cup Curd and keep stirring well till it boils. Add 1 Tsp Everest Kasuri methi, Water (as per required) and stir well with spatula.
- Heat oil in hot pan on medium low heat.
- Place Marinated Paneer cubes in hot oil. Flip paneer cubes gently so, fry all sides.
- Add our ready masala mixture in hot pan. Then add fried marinated Paneer cubes in to the mixture. Add 1/2 Tsp chopped fresh coriander leaves and 1/2 Tsp Mint leaves. Gently mix it.
- Then add 80% coocked ricelayer on top. Then add Ghee, Saffron milk and Rose water on it.
- Cover lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.