Tandoori Chicken Masala
- pieces of chicken legs and breast (1 kg)
- 4 tsp ginger/garlic paste
- 4 tsp Everest Tandoori Chicken Masala
- 6 tbsp strained (thick) curd
- food-grade orange red colour
- salt to taste
- With a sharp knife make fine slits on pieces of chicken legs and breast (1 kg). Apply lime and salt.
- Keep for 15 mins. Mix 4 tsp ginger/garlic paste, 4 tsp Everest Tandoori Chicken Masala, 6 tbsp strained (thick) curd, salt and food-grade organse red colour. Marinate cut chicken with mixture.
- Keep aside for atleast 2 hrs. Apply 2 tsp melted butter on the marinated chicken and roast till well done.
- This masala can also be used for other Tandoori preparations.