- 500g Mutton Mince
- Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Skimmed Miilk Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Everest Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Everest Meat Masala
- 2 tsp Everest Chaat Masala
- 2 tsp Oil
- 8 tsp Coriander and Mint Chutney
- 1 tsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 medium Onions cut into rings
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 tsbp Skimmed Milk Yogurt
- Mix yogurt, garlic paste, ginger paste, Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Garam Masala, Everest Meat Masala and salt.
- Marinate mutton mince in this mixture for about 30 to 40 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add marinated mince and cook on medium heat till the mince is cooked and dry.
- In another bowl mix together whole-wheat flour, yogurt and salt.
- Add sufficient water to knead into a soft dough.
- Allow it to rest for 8 to 10 mins.
- Roll out each portion into 7-inch rotis.
- Heat a tawa, place a roti on it and roast till brown specks appear on both sides. Set aside.
- Spread coriander and mint chutney on each roti, dribble some chilli sauce and tomato sauce.
- Place one portion of mince, some onion rings, sprinkle lemon juice and Everest Chaat Masala.
- Roll up the rotis and serve the rolls immediately.