Masala Meat Burger
For the burger
- 1½ cups minced Mutton
- 4 Whole Wheat Burger buns
- 1 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 2-3 Bird’s Eye Chilies
- 1½ tbsp. Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Everest Meat Masala
- 2 Eggs
- Coriander Leaves
- 1 chopped Onion
- 8-10 Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 2 sliced Tomatoes
For the dip
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 8-10 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped Ginger
- 1 cup Hung Yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
Making the dip
- Grind dry roasted cumin seeds and keep aside.
- Take garlic, ginger, hung yogurt, salt and lemon juice and grind till smooth.
- Transfer it into a bowl and sprinkle reserved cumin powder over it.
Making the Burger
- Put mutton mince into a mixer jar, add Everest Red Chilli Powder, bird’s eye chilies, ginger-garlic
- paste and Everest Meat Masla, coriander, egg (break it) and grind.
- Transfer into another bowl. Add onion, salt and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in another non-stick pan.
- Make tikkis of the minced mixture.
- Shallow-fry the tikkis till they turn are golden and crisp.
- Halve whole wheat burger buns.
- Break remaining egg into a bowl and whisk well.
- Drizzle the egg over each tikki in the pan and cook till the egg is done.
- Heat a non-stick tawa, place the burger buns on it and toast till the underside of the buns are lightly browned.
- Place 2-3 iceberg lettuce leaves on the roasted side of each bun.
- Place 3 tomato slices over them, sprinkle salt, place a tikka over them.
- Top with a spoonful of dip and cover with the remaining halve and serve.