Mutton Keema Curry
- 500 gms Minced Meat
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 sliced Onions
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 3 chopped Tomatoes
- ½ tsp Everest Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Everest Meat Masala
- 1 ½ cup water
- Coriander Leaves
- ¼ tsp crushed Everest Kasuri Methi
- Wash mutton keema and strain out the excess water from the keema.
- Take a pressure cooker, add oil, sliced onions, green chilies and sauté.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mutton keema into it and roast well.
- Roast it until the keema changes its color and there is no water remaining.
- Add salt, Everest Turmeric Powder, Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Garam Masala, Everest Meat Masala and roast it for few mins. Cook until oil appears from the sides.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook.
- Add water and pressure cook the keema for 3 whistles until it gets tender.
- Add fresh coriander leaves and crushed Everest Kasuri Meti and mix.
- Cook for few mins.
- Serve it with roti, rice or paratha.