Roasted Potatoes with Sambar Masala
- 450g Baby Potatoes Halved
- 3 tsp Everest Sambar Masala
- 7-8 Curry Leaves
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (Optional)
- 2 tsp Oil
- Add salt to the potatoes and set them to boil.
- Once boiled, place them in a mixing bowl and add Everest Turmeric Powder, Everest Red Chili powder, salt and chopped coriander.
- Toss them well.
- Heat a pan and add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and chilies.
- Add the potatoes and toss them.
- Add Everest Sambar Masala.
- Cook for another 5-7 mins until they turn crisp.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander and lemon juice.