Pav Bhaji Bruschetta Recipe Card
- 1 French Loaf
- 2/3 chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Everest Tikhala Powder
- 1 chopped Green Capsicum
- 3 mashed Potatoes
- 1½ tbsp Everest Pav Bhaji Masala
- 50 gms Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Parsley Sprigs
- Preheat oven at 220ºC.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add onion and sauté till lightly browned.
- Cut the French loaf into slices.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to the pan, mix and sauté well. Add Everest Red Chilli Powder, mix and saute.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum to the pan. Cover it with a lid. Cook until tomatoes turn soft
- Now add salt, mashed potatoes, Everest Pav Bhaji Masala and mix well.
- Add little water and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Place bread slices on an ovenproof plate.
- Grate cheese into a bowl.
- Spread the cooked Pav Bhaji on each bread slice, top it with grated cheese, put the plate in the preheated oven and bake till the cheese melts and bread turns crisp.
- Garnish it with parsley sprigs and serve hot.