For Outer Layer
- 1 cup Refined Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 chopped Garlic clove
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 cup grated Cabbage
- 1 cup grated Carrot
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp chopped Coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp Everest Black Pepper Powder
- Everest Momo Masala
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Everest Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Chaat Masala
- 1 1/2 tbsp Besan
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, take refined flour, salt, oil and mix well. Add water to the mixture and knead a smooth dough. Let it rest is for 20 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic clove and onions. Sauté till it turns translucent.
- Now add cabbage, carrot, salt and Everest Black Pepper Powder. Mix well, cover and cook until soft.v
- After about 20 mins, take the prepared dough and roll out small balls from it.
- Take about 1 tsp of stuffing and place into the middle of the dough.
- Use your fingers to pull the dough together and pleat one side to the other, using your fingers to seal. Repeat this process for all the dumplings.
- Now heat the steamer and place the momos in it with some distance. Let it steam for about 10 mins.
Prepare Tandoori Marinade
- In a large bowl, take curd along with ginger-garlic paste, Everest Black Pepper Powder, Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Coriander Powder, Everest Cumin Powder, Everest Chaat Masala, Besan and salt
- Mix well for all the spices to combine well.
- Place the steamed momos in the prepared marinade and let it rest for an hour.
- Now preheat the oven at 200*c for 10 mins. Line the baking tray with parchment paper and keep aside.
- Arrange the marinated momos in the baking tray.
- Place them in the oven for 10 mins until charred. Serve tandoori momos topped with Everest Chaat Masala along with a sweet and sour dip.