Steam Veg Momos
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- Water: As needed
- 1 cup Paneer Cubes
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- ¾ tbsp Everest Kashmirilal Chili Powder
- ½ tbsp Everest Garam Masala
- ¼ tbsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2 tsp Oil
- Everest Momo Masala
- Mix wheat flour, salt and water and knead.
- The dough should be non-sticky. Keep it covered airtight in a polythene cover for minimum 10 mins.
Paneer Stuffing Preparation
- Crumble the paneer finely.
- Add oil to a pan. Add ginger and garlic paste and sauté.
- Add finely chopped onion and fry it until transparent.
- Follow by Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Garam Masala, Everest Turmeric Powder and salt. Give it a stir.
- Add the crumbled paneer and fry until oil separates.
- Take care not to let the paneer get burnt. Keep stirring.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame. Let it cool down.
Outer Layer Preparation
- Now take out the dough and knead well for couple of mins or until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 3. Roll each ball into a big circle and use a small lid to cut out small discs from it.
- To make momos, take one small disc..
- Smear the edges with a drop of water. Fill it in the middle with 1 & ½ tsp of the prepared filling and fold to seal the momos.
- Pinch and make the sealed portion thin.
- Heat a steamer and arrange over a greased bamboo mesh (or any other steamer tray) and steam for 5-6 mins or until the over cover is shiny.