- 1 cup chopped Onions
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 1 1/4 cup boiled Potatoes
- ½ cup Green Peas
- 1/4 tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Kitchen King Masla
- 4 Cashew Nuts + 2 tsp Khus Khus Paste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, onions, salt and sauté
- Add ginger garlic paste, tomato puree and Everest Turmeric Powder, Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Coriander Powder, Everest Kitchen King Masala and cook.
- Add cashew nut and khus khus paste and cook.
- Now add the boiled potato cubes, peas, water and cook.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot with parathas, phulkas, etc.