Rajma Masala Khushbudar
- 250 gms Rajma
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Red Chili Powder
- 1-2 tsp Everest Rajma Masala
- 1 tsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 cups Onion Paste
- 2 cups Tomato paste
- Wash rajma and soak it in sufficient water for about 5 to 6 hours
- After 5 to 6 hours, add salt to it and pressure cook it for 5 to 6 whistle.
- Cook until Rajma is soft.
- Now take oil in pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add onion paste and ginger-garlic paste and saute’ till oil separates.
- Now the add tomato paste , Everest Turmeric Powder, Everest Red Chilli Powder, Everest Coriander Powder, Everest Rajma Masala and saute’.
- Add boiled rajma to the masala and mix well.
- Add some water to adjust the consistency.
- Add salt as per taste
- Cover the pan for 5 to 10 mins and cook it on low heat.
- Garnish it with some green chillies and coriander and serve hot with steamed rice, phulka, chapati or paratha