Paneer Lababdar With Shahi Paneer Masala
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Cumin seeds
- 5-6 Cloves
- 2-3 Green Cardamoms
- 3-4 Black Peppercorns
- 1-2 Bay Leaf
- 1 chopped Ginger
- 6-7 chopped Garlic
- 3 chopped Onion
- 1-2 chopped Green Chilli
- 4-5 chopped Tomato
- 7-8 Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 Tsp Everest Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Water As Required
- 2 Cup Paneer cubes
- 2 Tsp Everest Shahi Paneer Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Everest Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Everest Kasuri Methi
- 1 Tbsp Fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cream
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in hot pan.
- Add 1 Tsp cumin seeds, 1-2 bay leaf, 5-6 Cloves, 2-3 Green Cardamon, 3-4 Black Peppercorn. and Sauté.
- Add 3 Onion (Chopped) 1-2 Green Chilli (Chopped) 1 inch Ginger (Chopped) 6-7 Garlic cloves (Chopped) and Sauté untill onions turn light brown.
- Then add 4-5 Tomato (Chopped) 7-8 Cashew Nuts, 1/2 Tsp Everest Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, 1/4 Tsp Everest Turmeric Powder and Salt (as per required)
Mix everything well and Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour water (as per required) in the mixture. Stir well. Cover it and cook for 8-10 minutes untill everything boils well.
- Cool down the mixture.
- Add them to a blender jar and grind into a fine paste.
- Heat 1 Tsp oil in pan. Add pureed garavy in it and stir well.
- Add Water (as required) stir the mixture then cook covered for 8 minutes atleast.
- Now spread grated Paneer on gravy and add 2 cup Paneer cubes.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Everest Shahi Paneer Masala, Everest Coriander Powder, Everest Kasuri Methi and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add 1 Tbsp Fresh Cream. Mix
- Garnish with 1 Tbsp chopped Fresh coriander and Serve with hot Roti Or Rice.