Pav Bhaji Masala
- Garlic paste
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Everest Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Everest Pav Bhaji Masala
- 500 gm boiled and cubed
- Potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, capsicum
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Buttered Pav
- In 2 tbsp oil, shallow fry 2 tsp garlic paste and chopped onions till soft.
- Add tomatoes, Everest Pav Bhaji Masala, Everest Chilli Powder and salt to taste. Roast.
- Add boiled vegetables. Mash and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add a blob of butter and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with hot buttered Pav (bread) and chopped raw onions sprinkled with lemon juice.