Aloo Gobhi Sabji
- 200 gm cauliflower, 200 gm potatoes
- 3 large onions
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 250g tomatoes
- 1½ tsp of Everest Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook 200 gm sliced cauliflower and 200 gm sliced potatoes in 4 cups of water. Strain and keep aside. Keep water.
- Fry 2 large chopped onions in 1/3 cup oil, till brown. Add puree of 1 large onion, 1 inch fresh ginger and 4 cloves of garlic. Saute for 10 mins. Add 1 tsp each of turmeric, coriander and black pepper powder and stir. Add tomato puree (250 gms), saute. Add cauliflower, potatoes and strained water. Cook till tender.
- Add salt to taste and 1½ tsp of Everest Garam Masala. Stir, cook for 3 minutes. Remove from fire. Keep covered for 5 mins. Serve.
- TIP: 500 gms vegetables or 1 litre of ready dal needs 1½ tsp Garam Masala.
- Dal, Samosa, Potato Vada, Kachori, Usal, Pattice, Patra and all types of farsans taste best with Everest Garam Masala.