- 2 tsp Everest Rasam Masala Powder
- 3 Chopped Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Piece Ginger
- 2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
- 5 Curry Leaves
- 1 handful chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Soak tomatoes and ginger in lukewarm water with salt.
- Grind add tomatoes, asafoetida, cumin seeds, peppercorns, ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves and salt.
- Heat water, add the tomato paste ro ir with Everest Rasam Masala and bring it to boil
- For the tempering, heat ghee in a pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves to it.
- Add it to Rasam and serve.