Mausambi Pani Puri
- 25-30 puris (ready made or home made)
- 1 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1 large bowl of Mausambi juice
- 2 tsp Everest Pani Puri Masala
- Black salt
Flavoured Mausambi Juice
- Mix Everest Pani Puri Masala and black salt (to taste) to Mausambi juice.
- Check seasoning.
- For thinner consistency, add water to the juice.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve with mint leaves and crushed ice.
- Choose from stuffing, add a dash of chutney in the puris, dip into the delicious juice and enjoy chilled!
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 tbsp seedless tamarind
- 5 tbsp crumbled jaggery/sugar (add more if required)
- In a blender add chopped mint leaves, tamarind and crumbled jaggery or sugar.
- Add some water and grind to a fine paste.
- Add more water if required.
- Remove chutney in a large bowl.
Stuffing: Boiled & diced potatoes
- 1 cup fine chopped onions and coriander
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1 tsp Everest Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Everest Chilli Powder
- Mash boiled potatoes with salt, Everest Chaat Masala and Everest Chilli Powder.
- Add fine chopped onions and coriander for flavour.
- 2 cups yellow peas
- 1 tsp Everest Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Everest Turmeric Powder
- Everest Hing
- Black salt to taste
- Chopped onions and coriander
- Soak yellow peas in water for 6 hours. Boil it with Everest Chilli Powder, Everest Turmeric Powder, Everest Hing and salt to taste. Cook it till consistency is semi runny.