- 2 tbsp Saffron Milk made with Everest Saffron
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 10 Cashews
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- 15 Pistachios
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 medium sized Bay Leaf
- 2 pods Cardamom
- 5 Cloves
- ½ tbsp Pepper
- ½ tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 tbsp Ginger- Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Everest Kasmirilal
- 1 cup Basmati Rice (Soaked for 30 mins)
- 1½ cup Water
- Take a pressrure cooker and add ghee to it.
- Saute cashews, raisins and pistas and keep it aside
- In the same pressure cooker, add more ghee, cloves, cumin seeds, bay leaf, fennel seeds, cardamom
- Add onions, green chili, ginger-garlic paste, Everest Kashmirilal, salt and saute.
- Now add soaked basmati rice, water, saffron milk, fried dry fruits and give it a good stir
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame.
- Serve Kashmiri Pulao with onion tomato raita.