- 2 ½ cups Mixed Fruits
- ½ tsp Everest Dry Mango Powder
- ½ tsp Everest Chaat Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Everest Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Everest Black Pepper Powder
- Sendha Namak/Rock Salt as per taste
- Mint Leaves
- In a wide mixing bowl, add all the chopped fruits.
- Add the roasted Everest Cumin Powder, Everest Black Pepper Powder, Everest Dry Mango Powder, Everest Chaat Masala and salt to taste.
- Toss gently. Note – If you are using fruits like strawberries, it will stain the other fruits so if you don’t prefer that, reserve adding it until the end.
- Allow the fruits to chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 mins before serving.
- Before serving, garnish with finely chopped mint leaves.