Tea Masala Cake
- 190 ml Full-Fat Milk
- 2 tsp Everest Tea Masala
- 8-10 Cardamom, roughly crushed
- 4-5 Cloves
- 1 Inch Cinnamon Stick
- 100g Butter
- 30g Castor Sugar
- 100g Roasted Hazelnuts
- 130g All-Purpose Flour
- 210g Condensed Milk
- 1 ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- To prepare masala chai, add milk, tea powder, cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon to a pan and bring to boil.
- Strain and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and roasted chopped hazelnuts.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk and continue beating.
- Now add the tea and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the batter and fold well, make sure there are no lumps
- Pour the batter into a 7-inch baking pan greased with oil.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees C for 50- 60 mins or until an inserted skewer comes out dry.